Wednesday 4 May 2016

AMBUSHED!!

That's what's happened to me ... I've been AMBUSHED! ... by a nasty cold bug. BLECH!!


So, not much happening here at the moment. I've been laying low and trying to recuperate ... SIGH!!

Feeling somewhat under the weather also means that I'm running somewhat behind on the blog hopping for OPAM this month ... not many emailed tallies have arrived in my email in box, so it will take me a little while to hop around. Stay tuned for the prize draw in the next few days.

Hope all of you are feeling less snuffly and clogged up than I am at the moment and that you're finding some time to be creative. I promise to be back soon to show you the result of some of my Secret Squirrel sewing, but right now I think I'm off to drown my sorrows in a hot cup of tea. Til next time ...

BUGGY BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Gosh even when your sick you still wrote heaps... . Lol.....

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Get well soon 😊 Hugs.

Fiona said...

oh no - get well soon..
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Kick that bug to the kerb and feel better soon xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...