Wednesday 29 April 2015

PHEW! A Finish!

The month is winding down and I thought I was going to have to mark down a big ZERO on my list of finishes for April ... I've been doing a lot of secret squirrel stitching for friends but no finishes for me ... until this afternoon ... YAY :0)

Do you remember earlier in the year I hosted a mini Stitchers Dream Day for my sisters-in-law and nieces and we made drawstring bags?


Well ... once I'd finished my pretty green bag ...

I decided that I really needed a matching one so that I had a pretty set of lingerie bags for when I travel ... one for clean knickers and one for ... washing. :0) I had made a start, finished the outer bag, but got sidetracked before I finished the second bag. Today when I was ferreting around in my sewing room, I uncovered the bag patiently waiting to be completed, so I DID IT!! :0)


TA! DA! I've been saving that pretty green floral fabric for a while now to make myself something special, so it was fun to play with it and I love how the few pops of rosey pink bring it all together ... I know, I know! Who'd have thought the "Anti-Pink" would admit that a project needed pink! :0) Here is my new travel set ...

Now if only I had some travel planned! :0) The stitchery version of the drawstring bag is one of the options in my newly finished pattern "Ooh! La! La! Lingerie Bags" ... which will soon be available at The Quilters Angel ... making one of my Friday Night Sit N Stitch friends VERY happy! :0)

OPAMers ... I've added my new finish to my sidebar list ... Have YOU updated your lists?? If you could do that in the next day or so and email your tallies through to me or my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg that would be a great help to us. :0) Right ... off to have a cuppa and watch a bit of TV before bed.  Enjoy your week - Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS




2 comments:

Fiona said...

they are lovely Kris... well done...
Hugz

Maria said...

Gorgeous finishes Kris..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...