Tuesday 13 January 2015

OOPSIE!!!!

Oh dear! I had a little bit of a "MOMENT" in my last post when telling you when my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg and I will be opening sign ups for OPAM 2015. I had the right date, wrong day - OOPSIE!! BLUSH!! So ... OPAM 2015 sign up opens ...

SATURDAY JANUARY 24

Right ... got it sorted. Sorry for any confusion ... I just thought I'd share a little bit of mine cos I have plenty to spare! :0)

Speaking of sharing ... do you remember a while ago ... QUITE a while ago ... before house selling and buying interrupted the regularly scheduled program last year. :0) ... I shared sneaky peekies of a couple of projects I was working on, but didn't get to share the finishes ... and then put them on hold waiting to finish two more projects for the same pattern. Well, during last week's sewing marathon, I finally finished those two projects - YAY! So ... the set now consists of ...

... a girlie lingerie bag perfect for storing all your important pieces of clothing in your drawer or in a suitcase when travelling. This one features a pretty stitchery and a double scallop frill, which was made using the cool scallop ruler available from The Quilter's Angel. Project number 2 ...

... a matching hosiery bag for your stockings or socks. Another pretty stitchery and a pink dotty frill. Project 3 just finished ...

... a boy version featuring a zig-zag frill and project number 4 ...

... a second boy version to store socks featuring double peepers. The stitcheries for these projects are all the same size and when I get myself organised and write the instructions (BLECH!!) you will be able to mix and match which version of the bag you want to match to which stitchery. I made a duo of these for my sort-of-sister Tiffy when she was travelling a few years ago ... one for clean knickers and one for ready-to-wash items. One of my sewing group buddies has been nagging me for this pattern ever since she saw me stitching the girlie lingerie stitcheries about 12 months ago ... nearly ready Jenny-Lee! :0)

OK ... heading off to hit the shower after watching one of the lowest-scoring cricket matches I've ever seen. Brisbane Heat lot again ... SIGH! But they did put up a good fight, so I guess that counts for something. Hope your week is toodling along nicely so far ... don't forget to mark SATURDAY January 24 on your calendar for OPAM sign up. Happy stitching, everyone! :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS







3 comments:

Polly said...

Love mixing stitchery with patchwork!! Seems to be a specialty of you all "Downunder"!! Love your bags! So clever, Kris! And Frilly and feminine! Perfect!!

Fiona said...

oh well done you...the lingerie bags are wonderful....
cricket was crazy....
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love all her bags they are super gorgeous xxx I didn't realise they didn' t marry up LOL oh dear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...