Thursday 13 June 2013

Home Tweet Home!

It's been an icky, overcast, drizzly kind of week here on top of our 'hill', but there were two advantages. The first was ... the temperature was a little warmer ... YAY! :0) The second was ... it was the perfect weather for sittin' and stitchin'!!

Which was perfect, cos I had a housewarming gift to create to wish a sweet friend "Home Tweet Home" as she and her sweetie moved into their new home. So ... out came the pencil and sketch pad, out came some yummy fabrics and after some sketchin' came the stitchin' and ...

TA! DA! A 'tweet' wall hanging. Sorry ... had to be said! Tee! Hee! Hee! These little birdies and their cheerful bunting will welcome Steph and her friends and family to her new home. May your new home be a warm haven, your 'happy place' and a safe 'nest' in life's storms, Steph, and may you and your sweetie enjoy many happy years together there!!! :0)

 I'll be playing with some more fabrics to make another version of this with another project or two for a new pattern, so stay tuned. :0)

Right now, though, I'm off to play Polly ... bet you knew I'd say that! :0) Hope your week has been fantastic ... and a little less hectic than mine ... my poor brain is a bit fried!! Let's just say I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend. :0) I'm hoping to do some more stitchin'. So I'll see every 'birdie' later! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time ...

TWEET BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

5 comments:

Lurline said...

Sure is tweet - nice thought!
Hugs - Lurline

Chookyblue...... said...

enjoy the wet weather..........nice welcome.......

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

What a gorgeous housewarming gift Kris. I'm sure the lucky recipient will love it.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Marilyn said...

How gorgeous is that. Love it, and I am sure it will be well received.

Fiona said...

Just gorgeous Kris... perfect for Steph...
Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...