Sunday 10 February 2013

Sneaky Peeky Alert!!

Another week has gone whizzing by ... I sure wish I could work out a way to slow down time. Hmmm ... perhaps just the SEWING time, not the HOUSEWORK time! That already seems to crawl by! Tee! Hee! Hee! I've been madly working away in my sewing cave to finish my Girls Stitch In project ... and I DID IT!!!

Now ... I can't show you the finished project, cos it's got to stay a surprise for the gals who are coming to play at Marion's place on March 2 and 3, but I CAN show you a few little sneaky peekies to whet your appetite ... and maybe convince you to ring and book a seat to come and play with us! Tee! Hee! Hee!

Let's see ... I've been busy as a bee ...


... fluttering around madly ...


... trying to finish my project ... and now that I have ... I'm ...


... FRILLED with the result! :0) And now I think I deserve ...


... a cup of tea! :0)

Have I convinced you that you need to come and play with us? :0)  Leanne Beasley is coming to play ... we chatted this week about how she'll feel right at home, cos the weather here on top of our 'hill' is very similar to HER 'hilly' weather near Melbourne. We both agreed that it's a case of ... if you don't like the weather, just wait half an hour and it's likely to change! Tee! Hee! Hee! Leanne's putting the finishing touches on her project too and Marion and Steph have got all sorts of fun things organised ... OOOOOOOOHHH!!! I can't wait!! Of course ... between now and then I DO have to write the instructions that go with my project ... GROAN!!! Ah well ... it needs to be done ... but I definitely think I need to fortify myself with that cuppa first. :0)

Hope you've all had a great weekend, too, and that your coming week is FANTASTIC! May there be many stitches in your week and time to stop and smell the roses! :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!!

CHEERS!
KRIS




7 comments:

Maria said...

OH your sneak peeks look sew pretty...
Enjoy your time with your sewing friends..

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Oh, wouldn't I just love to join you! :-)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous sneaky....I shall get there one day.

Anonymous said...

lovely sneak peeks Kris.xx

Mistea said...

Your sneaky peeky is very enticing.
Enjoy the writing.

ittybittyandpretty said...

what a way to spend the day..stitching and drinking coffee with like minded peeps..have heaps of fun in march and enjoy that toowoomba weather that i miss so much. xxrosey

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...looks good....wish I lived closer...xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...