Saturday 10 November 2012

Pins Make Christmas Handmade!

Here I am on a rainy Saturday with a LOOOOOOOOOONG list of things I SHOULD be doing. But ... what was I doing instead?? What many of us these days are doing when we're procrastinating ... Playing on Pinterest! :0) I blamed my blogging buddy Kerryanne for getting me hooked on Pinterest and I'm blaming her again today for my pinning indulgence ... it's always good to have someone to blame, right?! Tee! Hee! Hee! You see ... it's like this ...

Those of you who've been popping in to visit me here at the home of Tag Along Teddies for a couple of years or more now will know that for the last two years Kerryanne has helped us all get motivated to have a handmade Christmas with her "Simply Christmas" program. Well ... she's at it again!!


Yes ... the countdown to Christmas has begun on the Shabby Art Boutique blog and already Kerryanne has shared some great Christmas ideas ... including her new Christmas planner ... so pop across and catch up with all the happenings.

So ... why does this give me an excuse to procrastinate??? Well ... Kerryanne has also set up a shared Pinterest Board ...

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS

... and she invited me to be one of the pinners. So of course I then HAD to spend some time exploring the Pinterest universe and sharing some of the fun/pretty/yummy/clever Christmas-related pins I found. There are some great ideas pinned already, so why not procrastinate a little yourself and pop over for a visit. You can go via the Pinterest button on my sidebar or pop on your sparkly elf slippers, sing a chorus of "Jingle Bells" and click ...


... to be whisked across by Christmas magic for a visit! :0) You'll be decking the halls in no time and driving your family mad humming Christmas carols! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you have as much fun as I have been having. Thanks for inviting my to play, Kerryanne! :0)

And now I'm off to start writing my Christmas list ... hmmm ... perhaps I should just make a cuppa and have another browse through that Handmade Christmas board ... for inspiration, you understand, not to procrastinate further! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time ...

HO! HO! HO! CHRISTMASY BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pinterest is so addictive! So many wonderful ideas.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

I'll let you blame me for your Pinterest addiction Kris... because that's what friends do - lol.

Thanks for helping me put the homemade and home baked back into Christmas.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...