Monday 29 November 2010

Santa's Sleigh Is On Its Way!!

Huston, we have lift-off! The Eagle is in the air! Bombs Away! Contact! Ignition! All Systems Go!!

Are you getting the feeling that SOMETHING is going SOMEWHERE?! Tee! Hee! Hee! Well, you'd be right! Today on my way home from work, I popped in to visit my mate Raymond at the post office and popped this ...

... in the mail. Yep, my SSCS giftie is on its way ... a few days late due to my bout with a head cold last week. Wanna know who and where it's going to?? Well ... It will be going to a lovely lady in a cold place. :0)Not much of a clue, really is it, when you consider that the northern hemisphere is about to head into it's winter months, so probably EVERYONE up there is a bit chilly round the edges! Tee! Hee! Hee! I'm not allowed to tell you who its for or Chookyblue would shoot me! :0)

This is the third year that I've been part of the Secret Santa Christmas Swap hosted by the hostess-with-the-mostest, the delightful Chookyblue and this year, it was the ONLY swap I signed up for, cos I know it is always so very well organised and co-ordinated, with helpful email reminders to keep us motivated and on target. Not to mention all the chasing up that is done behind the scenes to match people, then make sure everyone gets their giftie.

THANKS CHOOKYBLUE!!

And now, I'm off to finish some urgent stitching for something that will be revealed on Wednesday ... I hope?!?!?! Back to the salt-mines ... or maybe that should be 'back to Santa's workshop'! :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!
CHEERS!
KRIS

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

hey.............about time you picked yourself up off the sick bed and got that load onto the sleigh..........LOL........love the poems I am hopeless at them........

oh and hope your sitting down reading this........I have 2 finishes for the OPAM.......I know bit of a shock and I can't show you as they are SSSCS prezzies........

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Christmas swaps are the best and I bet whoever is the recipient of your beautiful handwork will be thrilled to receive it Kris.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Maria said...

Oh what beautiful wrapping paper around those special gifts. Lucky SSCS partner.
Pleased you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Good to see that another one is in the mail!! It is a fun swap to be a part of.... we need to start 'pestering' now for next year! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...